Our Platinum Protection is the most comprehensive identity theft protection available today - ideally tailored for today’s individual and family.
SOLUS wants to fight back – helping you to protect yourself. The SOLUS Platinum Identity Theft Protection includes many membership benefits that deliver protection services to both you and other members of your immediate family.
view / print: PDF Benefits Description
Highlights of the Platinum Protection benefits include:
SOLUS Identity Theft Protection to protect your life!
- A full suite of Credit Monitoring benefits designed to alert you of any changes to your credit report and provide an ongoing informational, credit-oriented resource including credit report review. This keeps you aware of the earliest stages of your identity being stolen. While activating this feature - you will be able to add your spouse for a discounted fee.
- Identity Restoration benefits providing an assigned team of advocates to perform all of the time-consuming work to restore your credit and identity, when a breach occurs, freeing up your time for more important things. This benefit also covers your immediate family members.
- Identity Theft Expense Coverage reimburses you, as a victim, for certain expenses, including lost wages and legitimate out-of-pocket expenses related to the theft, up to $25,000 with no deductible. This ensures your actual out-of-pocket expenses are kept to a minimum.
- Counselor Support, to deal with the emotional stress of having your identity stolen, is available 24/7 and only a phone call away – providing you with piece of mind knowing you aren’t alone as a victim. This benefit also covers your immediate family members.
- A complement of exclusive On-line Member Resources, available only to premium Platinum members, including member forums, current trends and warnings related to identity theft, corporate information breach alerts, real-time RSS feeds and educational videos. Knowledge is power – keeping you steps ahead of the identity thieves.
"A recent report on identity theft warned that there is likely to be "mass victimization" of consumers within the next two years. The report said consumers should be extra careful to monitor all their financial transactions for unexplained account activity, withdrawals, or fund transfers." -The Gartner Group
With your Platinum Membership
, not only do you and your immediate family have access to our emergency 24-7 ID Theft Assist Action Center, but our representatives act as your advocate performing all of the time-consuming tasks required to recover your identity. A few of these critical tasks performed on your behalf, upon your authorization, include:
- Real-time review of your credit report to determine the extent of the fraud.
- Completion and submission of official affidavits and letters to your creditors.
- Filing of official police and other government agency reports.
- Additional forwarding of those reports and other notifications to all your creditors, banks and financial institutions.
- Notification to creditor’s fraud departments.
- Emergency cash advances and translation services if traveling more than 100 miles from home.
A free legal consultation, long-term fraud resolution, 24/7 telephone access to Master level therapists, and access to our network of attorneys and behavioral specialists are also included with the Platinum Protection
. These services also extend to your immediate family.
about the identity theft protection benefits provided by the SOLUS Platinum Membership.