SOLUS Identity Theft Protection delivers customized member benefits solutions - designed to strengthen your group or association's benefits package.
Regardless of your benefits budget or desired level of protection - we deliver a protection program designed, for you, around an easily executed implementation strategy.
As you may be aware, the problem of identity theft is growing rapidly and like other personal risks, cannot be eliminated.
Furthermore, the current environment and recovery processes, as dictated by government agencies, makes ID theft recovery time-intensive, at the least, and more than likely - frustrating, emotionally draining, and costly. This is exacerbated by the general lack of knowledge related to the true risks of identity theft and what steps can be taken to help minimize that risk.
As "Our Story" indicates: we deliver answers and solutions in the form of comprehensive identity theft protection - mitigating risk and increasing awareness.
Our solutions include completely imbedded (involuntary - group paid) and voluntary (discounted & paid by member) protection programs.
From basic resolution assistance up to all-inclusive, comprehensive protection, SOLUS can provide a targeted level of individual protection at a value-oriented price point. Additionally, providing identity theft protection to your entire membership may yield several key benefits:
Protect your member's lives - while protecting the well-being of your entire group or association.
- Enhanced membership recruiting efforts by providing identity theft education and protection as a value-added member benefit.
- Increased perception, by members, of your group's care for their personal well-being.
- Protection services that extend to immediate family members residing in the same household.
- Secures your member's personal financial resources from unforseen loss.
- Saves hundreds of wasted hours and distracting frustration dealing with recovering as a victim of identity theft.
- Increased member awareness regarding the privacy of their personal data and your associations member information.
Add the SOLUS Identity Theft Protection to your benefits package today. For more information, Contact Us
Don't forget to ask about providing our protection to your employees
as part of their employment benefits package. Otherwise, learn more about the key features
of the SOLUS Identity Theft Protection or visit our press room
for additional media content and downloads.