Building on the strength of our core protection product - we have assembled a unique team with a singular focus on delivering the best identity theft protection possible.
Our team includes new associates who have 2-5 years of work experience with a college degree and experienced professionals with 5-10 years of experience and at least a four-year college degree.
As a new associate, you will be an important part of our team, driving our rapid growth. Likewise, an experienced professional should contribute immediately to the growth of our infrastructure, customer experience and product development.
We recognize that you have personal goals and aspirations.
You may have a family, or just be starting out. No doubt you want to make a contribution, be recognized for it, and be encouraged to grow – in terms of your career path. All - with rewards and benefits commensurate with your personal contribution and overall growth of our business.
Your First 90 Days
- Our newest team members bring a variety of experiences and backgrounds to our team.
- Our ideal recruit has interest in technological development, database management, customer service, sales or marketing.
- We look for people who bring fresh ideas, articulate thoughts, instinctive leadership qualities, a natural drive to succeed, and a keen sense of understanding regarding customer needs.
- You can expect a multiple interview process designed to asses your compatibility with our company and the continued development of our story.
Ongoing Career Growth
- As a new team member, you will be given the tools necessary for your personal success and the success of our business.
- Training and mentoring by senior team members will be an integral part of your initial orientation.
- All leading to increased personal responsibilities and direct interaction with customers, stakeholders, and senior management.
Next steps… coming soon 'Available Positions' and 'Submit a Resume'
- Development in the form of a continual series of new challenges should be your expectation.
- Your growth will only be limited by the extent and breadth of the ideas and innovations you bring to the table.
- Learning is an important part of the never-ending knowledge gain that is critical to the rapid growth of our business.
- Obviously, continuous feedback along with an annual performance review are components of your career growth.